A lockout situation can mean plain inconvenience in some cases. In others, they may foment serious trouble if there is an infant, child or pet locked inside the house. Calling for emergency help is the need of the hour. But, what if it’s pretty late at night? Do locksmiths work past the 9 to 5 hours? Yes, thankfully they do, or at least some do in the state of New York. So, what services do they bring to the people, particularly for the people who call on them in odd emergency hours? Here is what you can expect to see in the service catalogue of an emergency locksmith in NYC:
- Lock Repair: They have a quick fix for locks of all types, starting from padlocks that you find in garden gates to high-end digital security systems that involve wiring
- Lock Replacement: If your lock is beyond repair, you can pick one from their stock and they will replace it immediately.
- Unlocking: If your clock is behaving strangely and is not accepting the command of your key, they can unlock it for you.
- Rekeying or Duplication: Lost keys are replaced by reproductions on the spot. They are fast like that.
- Key extraction: They salvage broken keys from keyholes.
- Resetting Security Systems: They also reprogram keyless digital security systems
- Vault Unlocking: Complicated and high-security vault locks are also opened and repaired by local locksmiths.
Search for a local emergency locksmith in NYC online or ask a friend.